Amphibious Powersports is looking for a Full or Part time Mechanic to Join our operation.
We are looking for the best.
This is not an entry level position.
We are a full service Used Powersports Dealership – We do any job on all makes and models of PWCs, Motorcycles, & ATVs.
Service Manuals are always consulted for proper procedure and specification, but these are reference only.
You must be experienced in complete engine overhauls of at least 2 and 4 stroke engine architectures.
Most importantly you must be a leader of (at least) yourself.
We have an increasing workload and your pay will be directly influenced by how much you accomplish.
We have a reputation for quality and professionalism, we work at our own pace and with great precision.
- Diagnose and Adjust Powersports systems, with extreme attention to detail
Accurate Diagnostics is one of the keys to our success, and with the lack of technical resources we have in the powersports world compared to the automotive world, a complete understanding of all components and how they work together on these vehicles are vital to your success.
- Keep a clean work area – we have relatively small shop space but it is more than enough room to work in comfortably when it is kept clean.
- Repair PWCs, Motorcycles, ATVs and other powersports vehicles
- Remove, Overhaul, and replace complete engine assemblys
- Repair and Tune Fuel Systems
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Occasionally deal with customers
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Any Machining Experience is a plus
Think you got what it takes?